Funding for emerging professionals
APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED
CIDOC is offering funding to support attendance at the CIDOC 2021 conference in Tallinn, Estonia 22–27 May 2022. The support is aimed at emerging professionals and covers the travel expenses, accommodation in Tallinn during the conference (max 6 nights) and conference fee.
Criteria of eligibility:
- The applicant shall be an emerging professional working in the sector, with less than 5 years experience;
- Only individual ICOM members who have paid their membership dues for 2020 and 2021 may apply;
- In awarding travel grants, priority will be given to applicants from countries belonging to Categories 3 and 4, as defined in the membership grid available HERE;
- The applicant shall be fluent in one of ICOM official languages. The conference will be in English.
Each recipient will be required to write a blog article for CIDOC website by 31 July 2022, stating their experience and contribution to ICOM activities.
Applications must include:
- A reference letter from the Chair of the applicant’s National Committee/Regional Alliance;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae;
- A cover letter stating how this grant would be beneficial for the grantee, her/his institution and ICOM;
- ICOM membership number.
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com on 31 March latest. The applicants are informed of the results no later than 10 April.